While it was on our events calendar we did forget to point out the agenda for tonight’s North Beacon Hill Community Council meeting until just now.
North Beacon Hill Community Council Meeting Agenda
When: Thursday, January 8th, 7:00 – 8:30
Where: Beacon Hill Library Community Room
- 7:00 Welcomes, announcements
- 7:15 Presentation by the Department of Transportation on the proposed parking plan for the Beacon Hill and the McClellan/Mt. Baker light rail stations.
Community input is being asked for on:
- restricted parking around stations
- parking permits for neighborhood residents
This is an important meeting to attend. SDOT will make a decision on the parking plan in February. Please join us in providing SDOT with our community’s needs prior to the decision making process.
- 7:35 Open to questions and answers
- 8:00 Seattle Police Department
- 8:10 Community Concerns
- 8:30 Close
Sorry for the late notice, folks!