Next week’s North Beacon Hill Council meeting will include the election of a new board of directors, as well as updates on the Neighborhood Plan update process, Jefferson Park, and the Pedestrian Plaza/Festival Street. Interested in becoming a board member? The council asks that you be a voting member (having attended one meeting), are willing to attend each monthly meeting, and “have an interest in the future of North Beacon Hill at this time of transition.”
The meeting is May 7, 7:00 pm, at the Beacon Hill Library, 2821 Beacon Avenue South.
Read on after the jump for the full agenda.
- 7:00 Welcomes and introductions
- 7:10 Updates from Friends of Jefferson Park, Beacon Pedestrians and Public Plaza, Neighborhood Plan Ad-hoc Committee, and others as needed – BRIC? SONG?
7:30 Election of Board of Directors
- introduction of new members who are interested in board positions
- introduction of carry over Board Members
- election of new Board Members
- 7:55 Police report – Sgt. Sano
- 8:10 Community concerns/announcements
- 8:30 Close