The North Beacon Hill Council‘s monthly meeting is tomorrow, Thursday, July 9, at 7:00 pm in the Beacon Hill Library community room, 2821 Beacon Avenue South.
All are welcome, and attendance at one meeting makes you a voting member of the council. The meetings are an important source of information and discussion about planning, events, and community issues in North Beacon Hill.
Here’s the agenda this month:
- 7:00 Welcomes, agenda and introductions
- 7:10 Brian Dougherty, Seattle Department of Transportation: Proposed parking revision on 15th Avenue South, followed by Q&A
- 7:30 Lyle Bicknell, Department of Planning and Development: Results of May N. Beacon Hill Town Hall Meeting, Comprehensive Plan Amendments, followed by Q&A
- 7:50 Ad hoc committee report followed by Q&A – vote may be required
- 8:00 South Precinct SPD or Shelly Bates
- 8:10 Community Concerns, Upcoming Events
- July 18, opening of Light Rail Tunnel Festivities
- No Picnic and Pinata Party in the Park due to above (but we’ll be back with a great celebration next year!)
- Neighborhood Planning Advisory Committee update
- Pedestrian Crossing at library
- Lewis Park grant from King County – vote needed
- 8:30 Closure