Next Thursday the 4th at 7pm is the February North Beacon Hill Council Meeting at the Beacon Hill Library.
Judith Edwards sent along the agenda:
All are welcome! Come hear what’s going on on the Hill (a lot!).
7:00 — Welcomes and Introductions
7:10 — Councilmember Sally Clark
- her new assignment on the Council
- how we can be of help to her; how she can be of help to us
- conversation with attendees
7:50 — SE Precinct report on crime on Beacon Hill – Shelly Bates and/or a rep. from the SE Precinct
8:00 — Committee/sub-committee Reports (three minutes each)
- Greater Duwamish District Council (Matthew Stubbs)
- Business Association (Robert Hinrix)
- Arts Association and Festival Street (Robert Hinrix)
- Neighborhood Planning/Bike and Pedstrian proposal (Freddie Merrell)
8:10 — Council vote: approving Robert Hinrix as a new Board Member, establishing time for Board Meeting
8:15 — Community Concerns
8:30 — Closure
See you there.