The North Beacon Hill Council monthly meeting this week will include a topic that many neighbors have been asking about for some time: development possibilities for the vacant land next to Beacon Hill Station. The meeting is scheduled for 7:00 pm, Thursday, November 4, at the Beacon Hill Library community room, 2821 Beacon Avenue South. Everyone is welcome to attend. As a reminder, you are part of the council when you attend your first meeting, and you have voting privileges when you attend your second.
This month’s agenda:
- 7:00 Introductions and Welcome
- 7:05 Scott Kirkpatrick of Sound Transit will give an update on a potential development scenario for the properties adjacent to the light rail station.
- 7:45 Neighborhood updates:
- South Precinct Police Advisory Committee
- Beacon Hill Business Association
- Other announcements, events