The North Beacon Hill Council meeting next Thursday will include updates on the activities of Beacon Hill merchants, pedestrians, cyclists, and artists, as well as the organization of a Festival Street committee.
Here’s the complete agenda:
- 7:00 Welcomes and hellos
- 7:10 What’s happening
- Approval of meeting minutes
- Beacon Peds and Bikes
- Beacon Hill Merchants
- Beacon Arts, Music, and Community Survey
- South Seattle Police Department
- Treasurer’s Report (update on NBHC balance, balance of fiscal sponsorship accounts)
- Festival Street – Committee Formation (to form a committee to oversee activities this year on Roberto Maestas Festival Street)
- 8:15 Executive Board Meeting (15 minutes)
- 8:30 Close
The meeting is on Thursday, February 3, 7:00 pm, at the Beacon Hill Library, 2821 Beacon Avenue South. All are welcome.
Thanks to Judith Edwards for the info!