This month’s North Beacon Hill Council meeting on Thursday evening at the library includes a workshop about emergency preparation, information about bicycle/pedestrian activities, and more. Here’s the agenda, as forwarded from the Council:
- 7:00 Hellos and introductions
- 7:05 SNAP presentation – this is a one hour workshop that will enable all of us to better prepare our homes for emergencies.
- 8:05 Questions and answers
- 8:15 Dee Dunbar – Lewis Park Pedestrian and Bike Parade and Celebration
- 8:20 Announcements
- board elections in May (four positions open)
- neighborhood coordinator
- community information center
- 8:30 Regular meeting adjourns; Board meets in Community Service Center
The meeting is this Thursday, April 7 at the Beacon Hill Library, 2821 Beacon Avenue South. All are welcome.