BEACON B.I.K.E.S. (Better Infrastructure Keeping Everyone Safe) will be meeting tonight, September 6, from 6-8 p.m. in the Beacon Hill Library conference room. Light refreshments will be provided. The meeting is open to all who are interested in safely getting people of all ages and abilities around the Hill on foot and bicycle.
Tonight’s agenda includes:
- Debrief of previous month’s events
- Discussion of Seattle Greenways potluck on September 14
- Event logistics for 350.org Moving Planet on September 24
- Crossing counts at Spokane and Lafayette
- NEPO 5k Don’t Run: volunteers for Serpent Walk
- Hilltop Red Apple bicycle parking update
- Other announcements
See more about Beacon B.I.K.E.S. at http://www.beaconwalksbikes.org/.