The North Beacon Hill Council monthly meeting, usually on the first Tuesday of the month, is delayed this month because of Labor Day weekend. The meeting will be Tuesday, September 11 instead, at 7 p.m. at the Beacon Hill Library, 2821 Beacon Ave. S.
Here’s the agenda as forwarded from the Council:
- Update on Internet connectivity in Beacon Hill: Representatives from UPTUN (Upping Technology for Underserved Neighbors) will be presenting with invited representatives from Comcast, Wave (formerly Broadstripe) and CenturyLink
- Public Safety Update: Reports about an increase in street burglaries and updates on recent shootings in the Beacon Hill area
- Airplane noise/Greener Skies: updates from FAA meetings
- New Project Updates: Proposed developments in the neighborhood including El Centro, Holgate property, and McClellan project.
- Other Neighborhood group updates from Friends of Lewis Park, Beacon BIKES and more
All interested neighbors are welcome to attend. Meetings usually end before 9 p.m.