It is again time for the monthly meeting of the North Beacon Hill Council, tomorrow night, Tuesday, March 5 at 7 p.m. at the Beacon Hill Library.
Here’s this month’s agenda:
- 7:00-7:10: Introductions (Melissa), Greater Duwamish District Council (Judith) and Department of Neighborhoods (Steve) updates
- 7:10-7:35: Cheasty Greenspace presentation — Rick Nishi, Parks and Green Spaces Levy Manager and Councilmember Sally Bagshaw
- 7:35-7:40: Greenway update — Ryan from Beacon BIKES
- 7:40-7:50: Plaza Roberto Maestas update — Kate de la Garza, El Centro
- 7:50-8:10: Broadband in Beacon Hill — SDOT representatives Brian de Place and Barbara Gray
- 8:10-8:15: Happening on the Hill/Community Calendar
- 8:30: General Meeting agenda
- 8:35-9:00: Board meeting begins (open to public)
All interested neighbors are welcome to attend and participate. For further information about the council, see the website.