After a couple of months off for the summer, the North Beacon Hill Council (NBHC) will meet on Tuesday, September 10 at 7 p.m. in the Beacon Hill Library meeting room to discuss air quality, new construction, and other issues of interest to Beacon Hill neighbors.
Here’s the agenda for the September meeting:
- 6:45-7:00 Snack and shake hands: come early, get to know your neighbors, enjoy a little bite
- 7:00-7:20 Introductions; NBHC updates plus reports from the Greater Duwamish District Council and Department of Neighborhoods
- 7:20-7:40 Happening on the Hill/Community Calendar: updates from neighborhood groups and calendar of events
- 7:40-8:00 Air quality concerns and how to deal with them. Craig Kenworthy, Executive Director Puget Sound Clean Air
- 7:45-8:15 What are they doing on that corner? Update on new developments and how to cope with construction.
- 8:15-8:30 Wrap up: new/other business
- 8:30-8:55 NBHC Board meets in Beacon Hill Resource Center (open to the public)
The Library is at 2821 Beacon Avenue South.