Amie Patao reminds us that tonight — yes, tonight — is this month’s meeting of the North Beacon Hill Council at the Beacon Hill Library.
- 7:00 Welcome, quick intros
- 7:10 What Programs Exist for our Neighborhood Youth?
- Jennifer and Dano Jonavich: Thursday night BBQ
- Mariana Quarnstrom: What Youth Need
- Announcements of other programs – Judith and Steve
- Questions, answers and comments
- 8:00 South Seattle Police Department report
- 8:15 Council business
- Requests to use 501c3 number – SONG and Jefferson Park Playground (if granted, requires Board approval – will need a quorum)
- Pancake Breakfast update (Robert Hinrix)
- Metro news (Warren Yee)
- 8:45 End
2 thoughts on “NBHC Meeting tonight at Library”
Is there a place where the agenda is posted a little further in advance and as well, a place where full minutes from the meeting are posted?
Thanks! Love this blog!
Sometimes the agenda comes out a few days beforehand on the mailing lists, but not always — we’ll always try to get them up here ASAP when we get them. I’m not able to track down any recent recorded minutes on any of the various NBHC-related sites, sorry. (See “North Beacon Hill” and “North Beacon Hill Council” in the sidebar to the right.)
Thanks for stopping in!
Comments are closed.