If you do need to get out and about, Metro’s Ice and Snow service status page may help.
Other information that might be useful today:
- The branch libraries are open only 1:00 – 5:00 pm today because of the weather. (The Central Library opens an hour earlier, at noon.)
- Some King County services have closures or reduced hours.
- Seattle Parks and Recreation’s School Age Care Winter Break Camps at all community centers are closed today. Regularly scheduled programming at Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities has been cancelled, but the facilities will be open.
- The University of Washington, Seattle’s community colleges, and just about every other college in town are closed. Most of the K-12 kids are already on winter break.
- Monday garbage pickup is delayed one day. Put it out on Tuesday (unless they delay it again!).
2 thoughts on “Things to know amid the ice and snow”
I saw these icicles too and it inspired me to break the icicles off of our house–I don’t want a broken gutter!
Comments are closed.