Here are some of the notable changes:
- Route 36 will extend all routes to the Othello Link station using new trolley wire that will be installed on South Myrtle Street and South Othello Street; south of Othello, 36 will be replaced by 106.
- Route 60 will run every 20 minutes during peak periods, and extend weekend trips from Georgetown to White Center starting in 2010.
- New Route 50 will run from Othello Link Station to West Seattle via the Columbia City Link Station and SODO!
- Route 38 will run from Mount Baker to the Beacon Hill Link Station, where people will now transfer to light rail to get to SODO.
There are other changes as well, and you can complete an online questionnaire to give Metro your feedback, or visit one of the open houses we listed on January 1.
Two additional open houses have been scheduled as well:
- Wednesday, February 4, 1:30-3:30 pm, Holly Park Community Church, 4308 South Othello Street (downstairs entrance on east side of building)
- Wednesday, February 4, 6:30-8:30 pm, Holly Park Community Church, 4308 South Othello Street (downstairs entrance on east side of building)
Thanks to Warren Yee for posting this to the mailing list!
2 thoughts on “Metro service change proposals updated”
Buried inside the proposal is the fact that the #39 is being shut down. It will be replaced by the #50, which only goes as far as SODO. No downtown service for those along Columbian Way.
Comments are closed.