It’s the first week of the month, which means it’s that time again: the North Beacon Hill Council meets this Thursday at 7:00 pm. All are welcome. You become part of the council when you attend your first meeting, and have voting privileges when you attend your second.
This month’s meeting is at a different location from the usual: Beacon Lutheran Church, on the northwest corner of 18th Avenue South and South Forest street, one block east of the library.
This is the agenda for this month’s meeting:
- 7:00 Welcomes and Introductions
- 7:10 Updates
- Neighborhood Planning Ad Hoc Committee – Freddie Merrill (10 minutes – probable vote needed)
- Lewis Park – Vinh Nguyen (5 minutes)
- Candidate’s Night – Michael Richmond (5 minutes – vote of approval needed)
- 7:30 South Lander Festival Street Update, Megan Hoyt, Seattle Department of Transportation
- 7:50 El Centro de la Raza plans for development – Estella Rodriguez, El Centro de la Raza
- 8:10 SE Precinct Seattle Police Department, Capt. Eric Sano/Shelly Bates
- 8:25 Community concerns, announcements
- 8:45 Closure