Public safety on Beacon Hill is the focus of next week’s North Beacon Hill Council meeting, Thursday, March 3 at 7 p.m.
Here is the planned agenda as forwarded by Judith Edwards:
- 7:00 Hellos and Agenda
- 7:05 Public Safety on Beacon Hill
(10 minutes each)
- Sgt. Ann Martin, South Precinct, Seattle Police Department
- Lt. Fowler, new South Precinct Lieutenant
- Craig Thompson, Community Leaders for Public Safety Committee Member
- 7:35 Q and A
- 8:00 Other Community Reports and Announcements
- Food Forest at Jefferson Park
- Community Planting on Beacon and Forest, March 20
- Advisory vote from Council on supporting parking at El Centro for 80 vehicles, and acting on discussion at our last meeting there will be no fencing around the parking lot.
- Announcements and upcoming events
- 8:15 Executive Board Meeting – Vote on parking at El Centro, approval of meeting minutes from previous months.
The meeting is at the Beacon Hill Library, 2821 Beacon Avenue South. All are welcome.