The agenda has been announced for the North Beacon Hill Council December meeting, which will be held next Tuesday, December 6, at 7 p.m. in the Beacon Hill Library community room. All are welcome. You are part of the council when you attend your first meeting, and you have voting privileges when you attend your second.
This month’s agenda:
- 7:00 Welcomes and introductions
- 7:05 Bernie Matsuno, Director, Department of Neighborhoods
- What the latest budget cuts mean to the department, Beacon Hill
- Recognition of North Beacon Hill accomplishments
- 7:35 Questions and answers from the participants
- 7:50 Community concerns, reports from committees, announcements
- 8:15 Executive Board Meeting as needed
One thought on “Budget cuts, recognitions on NBHC meeting agenda”
Comments are closed.