Tuesday’s North Beacon Hill Council meeting is the last until September 2 — it’s summer break!
Here’s the agenda for this week’s meeting at the Beacon Hill Library at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, June 4:
- 7:00-7:10 Introductions, Greater Duwamish Council and Department of Neighborhoods updates, raffle sales
- 7:10-7:25 Broadband in Beacon Hill (Mary Taylor, CenturyLink): CM Bruce Harrell proposing a pilot project in Beacon Hill; Public Safety, Civil Rights and Technology committee meets Wednesday, June 5, at 2 p.m.
- 7:25-7:45 Pacific Medical Center Tower (Judith Edwards)
- 7:45-7:50 NBHC revised bylaws
- 7:50-8:00 Raffle last minute sales and drawing
- 8:00-8:15 Happening on the Hill/Community Calendar
- Beacon Bazaar at Beacon International School, Sat 6/8
- Beacon ROCKS, Sun 6/30
- 8:30-8:55 NBHC Board meets in Beacon Hill Resource Center (open to the public)
The council is also holding a raffle:
“Please support our community council and enter to win fabulous prizes including gift cards at Victrola, El Centro parking pass, Tippe and Drague and many more local businesses. The grand prize will be one free permit (and insurance ) to use Roberto Maestas Festival Street. Proceeds support NBHC overhead for the Beacon Hill Resource Center and Roberto Maestas Festival Street.
“Tickets: $2 each/3 for $5 (Buy tickets from any board member in the neighborhood or at the NBHC meeting)
“Raffle drawings will be held at our June NBHC meeting and June Beacon ROCKS for the grand prize.”
One thought on “NBHC agenda: Broadband projects and Pac Med”
Broadband on the agenda at this week’s NBHC meeting. http://t.co/2HmXY6lhao
Comments are closed.