This week’s theme is “Beacon: A Hill of Beans,” a celebration of growing, eating and sharing beans as part of this year’s ongoing Hill of Beans project.
Here’s the schedule:
- 1:00 Splinter: social justice contemporary dance
- 1:45 Carold Nelson: drumming
- 2:00 Molasses Theory: eclectric rock
- 2:45 Carold Nelson: drumming
- 3:00 Alay ng Kultura: Filipino Arts Collective
- 3:45 Carold Nelson: drumming
- 4:00 Mister K and the Rhythm Rockets: JeÂ Bongo Busch drums, Kent Stevenson keyboard
Other activities include a bean bag toss for prizes, a haiku contest, making bean necklaces, and more.
This year, a new addition to the event is a flea market. For $25, you can rent a six-foot space to sell or trade your stuff. Find the application here.
2 thoughts on “Beacon Rocks! returns on Sunday — with beans”
Beacon Rocks! returns on Sunday — with beans! But probably no giant chicken. (Darn it.) http://t.co/lQqWQtph9L
BEACON HILL Beacon Rocks! returns on Sunday â€” with beans: This Sunday, June 30, itâ€™s â€œback to the beanâ€ on Bea… http://t.co/fAZqOmpZgM
Comments are closed.