- If you use Spokane Street between First Avenue and Fifth Avenue, you’re going to have to deal with some rerouting for a while — Rainier Valley Post
- Coffee is 5 cents a cup at the Krispy Kreme down on Fourth and Holgate! — Seattle P-I
- It’s not too late to register to vote! and early voting is open if you want to vote in person, but it’s in Renton — The Stranger Slog
- Crowds swarm local restaurants and coffee houses on presidential debate nights (Beacon Hill coffee house Grown Folks is mentioned) — Seattle Times, a few days ago
- We already posted about changes in the local bus routes, but the topic has also generated a big discussion in the P-I’s Sound Off discussion section — Seattle P-I
Beacon Bits: Detours, coffee, and voting
Beacon Bits are collections of useful or interesting links that we’ll post periodically.
One thought on “Beacon Bits: Detours, coffee, and voting”
Comments are closed.