- Down in Georgetown, muralist, canvas artist and former Beacon Hill resident Joey Nix is opening a show featuring portraits of mobsters, at the Art Primo Showroom at 6601 East Marginal Way South, Suite B on February 6. The show is from 5:00 to 9:00 pm, free, and open to all ages.
- Facebook now has a Beacon Hill Residents group.
- A “violent street gang claims Beacon Hill,” says the Rainier Valley Post, pointing out some gang tags on North Beacon Hill properties.
Tag Archives: art primo
Beacon Bits: Views, graffiti, and a BIA
- Local blogger jf has some really lovely photos of the Seattle skyline from Beacon Hill —no friday
- Down the hill in Georgetown, the Art Primo graffiti supply folks are presenting a show by Neiler1, who has been photographing graffiti for 10 years. It’s this Friday, 5:00 – 9:00 pm, at 6601 East Marginal Way
- Nearby Columbia City’s ongoing path to yuppiedom continues with a potential Business Improvement Association forming, though not all are supportive — Seattle Weekly