The Oak, the new restaurant/bar to open on Beacon Avenue, is among several topics to be discussed at the next meeting of the North Beacon Hill Council on Tuesday March 6, 7 p.m. at the Beacon Hill Library.
Here’s the agenda for the March meeting:
- 7:00 Hello and welcomes
- 7:10 Dylan Ahearn and Devor Barton: Tree planting on pedestrian/bike paths
- 7:25 Triangle Park neighbors re: proposed tavern/restaurant
- 7:50 Dee Dunbar: Need for help! Lewis Park
- 8:00 Other announcements and community concerns, including changes to the Jefferson Park Golf Clubhouse
- 8:30 Executive Board meeting to vote on letter concerning new restaurant/tavern
All in the community are welcome to attend and participate.
You may want to mark your calendar as well for the April 3 meeting, which will focus on the grand opening of Jefferson Park and the proposed development of the corner lot at 17th and McClellan, the light rail station block.