- The Central District is changing and gentrifying, and it seems quite similar to what has been happening over the last decade or so on Beacon Hill — Seattle Times
- Seattle Public Schools will be announcing recommendations for school closures next week, and the Save Seattle Schools blog thinks SE Seattle schools Rainier Beach, Aki Kurose, and the African-American Academy will be on the chopping block — Rainier Valley Post
- The Rainier Avenue (Mount Baker) Safeway apparently has a rodent problem — Rainier Valley Post
- More appetizingly, Gabriel Claycamp of Beacon Hill’s Culinary Communion shows you how to carve a turkey — The Seattle P-I Big Blog
- Bring in your old tvs, monitors and computers for a recycling event in Georgetown benefitting Seattleâ€™s Union Gospel Mission on Friday, November 21 and Saturday, November 22 — Rainier Valley Post
One thought on “Beacon Bits: Gentrification, school closures, and mice”
Ooh. I want that PET.
Comments are closed.